Monday, November 25, 2013

Knitting Documented

I have two more pages to share using Crate's "Bundled Up" collection.  It has been reduced to a pile of scraps which have been donated to The Boys and Girls Club, along with some other Christmas themed supplies suitable for Christmas crafting.

First up for my winter album, documenting how my knitting increases during the winter months.





Here is the sketch I used.  It was created by Audrey Yeager.


This next page is a special one.  While Susan and I spent hours pouring through my mother's albums and photos, I came across this photo of my mother taken in 2006.  She had just finished knitting hats for children with cancer.  My mother did a lot of knitting for charity through the years.  She looks very proud to be displaying her works.


The pink and red in this line worked so well with the colours of the hats, as well as that cute "hat" card!



And the sketch is by Creative Scrappers.


I am sad to see "Bundled Up" gone.  I loved the retro whimsical graphics in this one.  It was so much fun to create with.

Wishing you all a wonderful day with some crafty time.  :)

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Aww, Jen. I just love that page of your Mom with her hats. It is the perfect line to use with the photo.. almost like it was made for it.

    Your knitting page is just too cute. I love the snowman and always love all of the layers you add to your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I love it that you are so inspired to create such gorgeous pages. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab Jennifer! I love this collection, but haven't had a chance to get any of it. You did such a great job putting the colors together on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything better than combining two favourite hobbies in one? Very satisfying (and delightful to look at!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...