Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Polka Dot Party

Rob and I spent some time with Diane this past weekend.  We visited, went to one of Diane's favourite diners and I got to see my two fur grandbabies.

Mo is looking as handsome as ever.


Jack is growing so fast!  His puppy fur is pretty much gone, his big teeth are in and he is tall and lean.  Look at those long legs!  He is still totally full of puppy.  His energy is never ending.  It is tough to get a photo of him because he never stops moving.  He is one sweet boy who tires me out and steals my heart at the same time.


I am happy to report that I actually captured a good photo of Diane!  She tends to get a goofy look on her face whenever the camera comes out.  Kind of like Chandler on Friends.  ;)  So it didn't take me long to get this one scrapped for the album.  American Craft's "Polka Dot Party" was the perfect match.





I love the colour palette and graphics in this line, but I do find that the quality of this paper line is lacking.  It kind of surprised me for AC.  Hopefully this is a one time thing.

Here's the sketch from Kristine Davidson.


Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful clean lines. I love your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the Polka Dot Party, Jennifer! It goes perfectly with your great photo! And I love the take on Kristine's sketch! Really beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love when you share photos of the pets. Mo is such a gorgeous cat. Jack is getting big. He will settle down soon enough. The photo of Diane is wonderful!! I love when I can get nice photos of my girls too. They tend to do the same thing as she does. Your page is beautiful... perfect match for your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO and the soft pretty colors! The animal grsndbabies are cure too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! I know the feeling Jennifer. It seems like all members of my family get weird faces when you point a camera at them! I am dying for a 'good' photo or two. Your layout is stunning. Perfect mixture of beautiful colours and great embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...