Friday, November 29, 2013

Pretty Little Studio

I was happy to come upon some Pretty Little Studio collections at my local LSS recently.  I had never seen this manufacturer IRL and was so pleased at the quality and graphics!  When I saw a line with some squirrel images I knew just the photo that needed to be scrapped.


I took this photo of this little cutie when we were in Montreal during the fall of 2010.  It felt geat to finally get it scrapped!  I'm still feeling the love of touches of gold.  My Heidi Swapp color shine is my new best friend.  ;)



Here's the sketch I used created by Liz Chidester.



While making this next page I wasn't sure if it would make it to the blog or to the trash can.  Here it is but it is not my favourite.  That's okay.  We can't love them all.  I wanted to take advantage of the printed sunburst on the one sheet of patterned paper.  It is a bit busy, even for my liking.  ;) 



I punched circles and lead a trail to guide the eye to the photo but it is still a little too all over the place.  Oh well.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of our crafty world.

Jen

3 comments:

  1. I love your squirrel page and your neat little circles. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pages Jennifer!! I love what you did with the PLS collection, and it is so perfect for your photos!! I don't always get a lot of the PLS products, but I always love them when I do and I agree that they are great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...