Thursday, December 5, 2013

That Darn Cat!

I have had this hilarious photo of Mo for over three years,  just waiting to be scrapped.  When I saw the vintage 50's image on this sheet of KaiserCraft  "Tea Break" paper, I knew it would be perfect!


Yes, it is Mo sitting in my seat, at dinner time, ready to eat my chicken dinner.  Such a sassy boy.  ;)  And yes, in our house, when the pets act up, the first thing to do is to grab the camera and take a photo. No wonder I have misbehaved animals.  Good thing I raised my girls better than I did the animals.  LOL



Have a great day!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Jen. I love the way you cluster and add little wooden embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is too funny, Jennifer! Love how you used the vintage paper design and the title to go with your photo is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, LOVING this page! The photo is so funny and your story about first grabbing the camera so recognizable! The design is great and love that vintage paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! I love your layering and I love the funny picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...