Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The White Kids

I finally got to scrapping a photo taken in the fall of me with my siblings, Susan and Andrew.  It isn't often that we are all together so it is always great to scrap the memory.


I used a mix of product here, Kaiser Craft "Tea Break" papers along with Crate's "Close Knit" embellishments.  The family theme worked well.


One of the designers on the Crate blog stitched through the buttons on this button card.  It made perfect sense to me.  No button will go unstitched!  ;)


And a few touches of wood veneer.


Here's the sketch by Kristine Davidson.


Have a great day!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. I love the button card! Great to have a photo with the siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photo! Sibling time is always fun :) I am missing mine now for almost 6 months being all the way in Oregon! We are getting some super chilly temps the next few days...19 on the valley floor and -7 up on the mountain..still no white stuff though!!! Just clear and cold!!! I am thinking these temps came from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft mix of colours in this page. And the photo, of course. You have reminded me to take some pictures when my brother comes home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mix papers from different companies so well. That is a gift. I love this page and I love the little details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great family page, Jennifer! I love all of the tags and phrases you layered on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know how I missed these pages! This one is just perfect too! Love the Kaisercraft / Crate combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...