Sunday, December 1, 2013

Winter Village

The winter village is up for another season.  And in keeping things realistic, we seem to have more snow this year.  We also added a few more layers of styrofoam to make our landscape a little more hilly.


We do have one new addition this year.  It's a knitting shop!  This belonged to my mother.  She bought it a few years ago and it would sit on her coffee table.  Last year we brought it to decorate her room at the home.  I am happy that my mother's shop has joined my village.


And look, there seems to be a 50% off sale!  Yay!  ;)  I can also see that the drop in knitting circle is in full swing.


Have a great day!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Aww... I love this!! Yay to having the knitting shop. So perfect. It looks great Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowowowowooww this is gorgeous my boys would love to see it IRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! A knitting shop! How perfect..it's right where it belongs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...