Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blanket Planning

Today I spent some time getting my crochet squares ready for joining.

I gathered my squares.


Laying them out was fun.  I am going for a random look so I just wanted to make sure that two colours were not next to each other and that colours that I had few of where evenly placed.


Now I have 14 numbered piles just waiting for joining.


It will be fun to finally see the fruits of this project.

I'll leave you with a photo of Lady enjoying her new bed.  She loves her bed and uses it every day, so when one gets too shabby, it is a must to replace it.  I'm loving this trendy lattice pattern.


Hope you are all having a good Wednesday!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Look at all of those Dr. Seuss books!!! :) My pooches have one dog bed. Maggie never used them. But Brownie seems to like them. Now, Maggie tries to squish herself into the small dog bed. It is quite funny. Actually, I busted both of them today on the couch in the basement. Brownie on the back cushion and Mag was laying on the couch.

    I love your afghan!! Such wonderful colors!!! I can't wait to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the colours you have chosen sit so nicely together.

    And I'm also in awe of that Dr Seuss collection. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the patience to crochet a blanket like that! It looks awesome! And your doggie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...