Wednesday, February 5, 2014

After Two Months

Yesterday when Susan came over for Crafty Tuesday, we decided to force ourselves down to the studio to scrap.  It had been two months since I last made a LO.  This is the first time I have taken such a long scrappy break.  It was tough to get going again.  I always struggle a bit when I have been away from the process.  It felt so good to be scrapping again.


I used the BG "Carte Postal" for this photo of Rob enjoying photography.




Here's the sketch I used created by Wendi Robinson.


I was happy to finally get a Silhouette title cut on a page.  That machine is amazing!

So I'm aiming to keep the scrappy mojo in action.  I am still working on my granny squares but find that I can only do a few before I get a bit bored of it and need a break.  This is good, as it won't take me away from scrapping.


Wishing you all a wonderful day.  Keep warm!  It is so cold here... again.  Brrr!

Jen

11 comments:

  1. That title cut is so perfect for your wonderful page!!! I am glad you found your way down to your studio. :) It will be a nice break between crocheting squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi hoi

    i love it,super layout.

    thamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout!!! I love how you placed all the embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I agree, that's one of the most fun things Bob & I do together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers behind the large photo Jennifer and the die cut title looks really awesome on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two months? Honestly? well, you haven't lost your touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jennifer...you break the scrappy fast with an amazing page. I love everything about it. I love the photo that you took of your husband taking a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow jen this is outrageos .. I love the whole thing and the inspiring words .. Wow This my truly fave from you !! Hugs ~ Charllie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layering of paper and bits, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing layout!! Love the large photo and the large title! Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...