Wednesday, February 19, 2014

At the Dog Park

When I came upon the awesome sheet of map paper, including a river,  in the BG "Carte Postale" collection,  I knew that I wanted to use it in my LO documenting our trip to the dog park with Jack.  This dog park is so amazing that it has a spot where the dogs can run down to the river for a dip.  Such a great spot for water dogs or any dog on a hot summer day.  We visited in fall right after the leaves had fallen.  Apparently, it was amazing the previous weekend.


I was really happy to get many photos on the one page.  It is something that I am hoping to do more often with my LO's.



It amazes me how little Jack looks.  He has grown somewhat although he is still on the smaller side of Miniature Australian Shepherds.  He has a beautiful long coat that is shiny beyond belief.

Here's the sketch I used created by the talented Julie Bonner.  Love her sketches!


This page is making me look forward to warmer days with lots of opportunities for dog walking.  It has been a cold and icy winter this year.  Boo to that!

Jen

7 comments:

  1. It looks stunning Jennifer! Love the beautiful photos and the gorgeous colours! Super layout my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, I just love your layout, Jennifer ! Love that there are so many goodies that surround the photos. I love how you manage to incorporate many elements to the layout yet keeping the page looking clean and neat. Besides, how could you not love a doggie layout ;-). TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout Jennifer! I love the photo arrangement and the cute circle photo! And the pop of Orange Thickers is really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is WOW! Stunning colours and awesome clustering. I always love seeing your beautiful pages. Please be off on a tangent with scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. annsalert February 22, 2014 at 2:11 P.M.
    A great lo with 3 photos and a lovely park for doggies and a super display of colour, embellishments and I love the map with the river. Must to something like it for Bre of Myha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I love everything on here. The map paper is perfect, as well as all of your bits. It has such a playful feel to it too. I love all of the photos on here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this layout of yours and looking at it makes me really sad, as I've just read your blogpost above :(. How can your create layouts like these and not feel happy? I'm so so sad :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...