Thursday, February 6, 2014

BG Love

I guess I will always be a total admirer of Basic Grey.  They keep pulling me back year after year.  Susan and I often have the conversation of, if you could only have one manufacturer, who would it be.  It always comes back to BG for the both of us.  I spent yesterday playing with "Carte Postale" again and even added in a bit of "Persimmon".  I am loving these collections filled with gold!

First up, another one for Lady's album.  I love how she looks like she is posing for the camera here.



Lots of the embellishments are MME and I finally used one of those amazing Maya Road kraft camera diecuts.

This is the sketch I used but unfortunately I have lost track of where I found it.  I think it might be from a kit club.


Next up is Jack and Diane.  Remember that old John Cougar Mellencamp song?  A busy LO using big BG alphas.



I am loving those photo transparencies by Crate although I never use them to cover a photo.  I like how they add a dimension and a bit of a frame effect.

I used this sketch created by Melinda Spinks.


Seems like the scrappy bug has bitten again.  Yay!!

Hope your day is scrappy!

Jen

10 comments:

  1. hoi hoi
    What a beautiful layouts you have made​​.
    good evening
    thamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I love about seeing these two pages together is that we can see how the colours you have chosen with work a mainly black and white photo in the first and with colours actually in the photo in the second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layering and all the embellishments! And yes, BG have wonderful patterns and color combinations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages Jennifer! Love the mix of the BG collections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to see your layouts Jennifer! I love Lady's 'ladylike' pose... it's gorgeous. I'm a big fan of BG too. Beautiful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is wonderful to see you scrapping. Love the page of Lady. Stunning layering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful layouts, Jennifer ! I love the layering of all the different papers, tags,embellishments, and printed word/phrases. You really have an eye for mixing colours and patterns. It's nice to see that you haven't given up on scrapbooking altogether. It gives me hope that my mojo might return one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so b
    Ad you haven't given up scrapping completely for knitting , these are stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havd missed you! I feel like i haven't visited your blog in forever!!! How have you been? I have been working alot, trying my best to make crafty time when i csn since we've had a chilly winter and snow, which im not used to! I am also a major BG fan. I love how you mixed collections, they work together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...