Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fall

In the past couple of years, fall has become my favourite season of all.  I love the crisp days, the low sun, the sound of the leaves rustling in the breeze and the crunching of leaves under my feet.  I love how it gets dark earlier.  Chilly nights mean getting into PJ pants earlier and relaxing at home.  I even enjoy the rainy fall days.  Rainy days mean low expectation for productivity.  They are days meant for making some headway on a knitting project or relaxing with a good book and a cup of tea.

Fall means leaving peanuts out for the Bluejays.


Fall means going to the greenhouse to pick a yellow mum,


and a Japanese lantern plant for the front step.


Fall really is the best season of all.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more!

    I love the picture of the Japanese Lanterns: I haven't seen any of those in years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Fall too Jennifer! (Or Autumn as we call it here). The summers here are so hot that the Fall weather is always welcome. It sure looks great around your place this time of the year. Enjoy it. We are heading for some hotter weather already and I'm not looking that forward to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...