Sunday, January 11, 2015

Done Done Done

Well, these last two pages represent the last of the "Shimelle" collection for me.  It was amazing but I have to say that I am ready to move onto another paper line at his point.  I didn't have enough paper to complete my entire summer album.  I'm a few pages short.  I'll try to keep in a somewhat similar colour palette with the last pages in hopes of a cohesive look.

First up, is me behind the camera.  Rob snapped it of me as I was taking a photo of Tom.




The sketch used is from Citrus Twist.


Next up is a photo that Rob snapped of this sweet little girl playing at the park with her big brother.   Thomas aka Mr. Friendly was quick to make friends.  




And another sketch from Citrus Twist.


Okay, time to keep scrapping on.  I'm about 4 pages short of finishing my summer album!

A happy thought, if I start mourning the end of this amazing "Shimelle" collection, no worries, she has a new one coming out!  "True Stories" will definitely be making it's way onto my desk at some point.  Pure yummy!  :)



Jen

3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous pages!!!! Love what you did with those great sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful pages...both of them. Love those sketches and I will have to pin them for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pages - I pinned that second one as I thought it was especially gorgeous. I have that Shimelle collection, I need to devote some time to using it. I love the teacup paper in her release, but although I think it is cutely eclectic - I think it will be a hard collection to use. I am sure you will prove me wrong, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...