Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Getting Back

I'm slowly getting back into my scrappy zone and finding my happy place in the scrap room.


I have successfully pulled out all of my supplies again.  I was happy to realize just how much purging I did last spring.  I was ruthless and only kept what I loved.  It is making the creative process much easier as well as enjoyable.


I have my cart all set up with art journaling supplies.  It will be so easy to pull it over to my desk when I want to do a page.


I actually scrapped yesterday.  I scrapped lots.  I hope I can keep my mojo up and that this is not another fleeting creative tangent.  So I finally finished that LO that has been sitting on my desk since last fall.

Before I post it I have to explain.  Disclaimer: A quick glance of this page might lead one to believe that it is a page about my 50th birthday where I have used stickers that read "undoubtedly pretty" and "Nothing is too wonderful to be true."  Yikes that makes me chuckle.  It is actually a page about the little dog I follow on Instagram, Tuna.  Susan gifted me with  his mug for my birthday and I was beyond excited!  I love this little "Toodle Brain".  I wanted to journal that it was my 50th birthday as it seems like a milestone.  Okay, now that we have that straight, here it is.




I am still working on my summer album with the AC line "Shimelle".  This is the sketch I used from the kit club D-lish Scraps.


It felt really good to be back scrapping.  More LO's to share in the upcoming days when the light is brighter and I can get better photos.  :)

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Yay for being back in your scrappy zone. Cute page - nice snapshot of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful page!!! So happy you are back in your scrappy zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to see you scrapbooking again. Hooray for new starts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable page!! Loving the title and the GOLD!!! And cute disclaimer - hope it was a good birthday! I am visiting from Creative Scrappers. I am going to miss their sketches too, but I am happy to have found your blog!! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....and you are off to a fantastic start. Gorgeous page...some of my favourite colours. You are so talented Jennifer....never lose your mojo again. I love to see your pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...