Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Greetings From the Maid

I'm still here cleaning my little heart out.  It's a full on tangent.  I have a severe case of "dish pan hands" but other than that I'm surviving.  I'm actually not as achy and sore as I thought I would be. Could I be building up strength and stamina?

I have finished the Clutter Challenge for this month. Yes, I went ahead and to be honest it really wasn't much of a challenge for me.  I guess it is easy to do something that comes to us naturally.  I am an organized person by nature.  I get it from my father.  I told Susan yesterday, that if I really wanted to challenge myself, I should have tried a driving challenge.  Day One: Drive outside of the bounds of Sherwood Park without getting an anxiety attack.  LOL

I am basically nearing the home stretch of the deep clean.  Today I was emptying and cleaning closets and more drawers.  Why does every piece of furniture I own have drawers?


I am washing the duvet cover from the guest room.


And ironing the duvet cover too.  Urrgghh a boring task.


You know you are deep into the abyss when you are cleaning the cleaning closet!


Tonight I am going to be enlisting the Big Guy to help me reach some high up dusting.  He's taller than me, isn't uncoordinated on a ladder and doesn't have a fear of falling and dislocating an elbow... again!

Okay, I'm off to put some moisturizer on these hands.

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Om my word Jennifer...please don't over do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning the cleaning closet! That's a good one!

    Building up my cleaning stamina sounds like something I should be doing too. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, dishpan hands are a badge of valor in my book. Try using a petroleum jelly based lotion on them at night - you will be amazed. I like Mary Kay's Extra-emollient night cream - too heavy for face, but fab on hands and feet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...