Friday, January 9, 2015

Little Brother

One more page done for the summer album.  I have really been enjoying using "Shimelle's" collection.  I have to say that it lends itself well to many themes and is very easy to work with.  I guess we can expect little else from Shimelle!  :)

I love this photo of me and my siblings.  I am always so happy when I get to be with both my sister and brother together.  It doesn't happen often enough.  Here is payback to the two big sisters who were known to invite Little Andrew into their room, if they were bored, just to tease him.  LOL




I used this sketch from Citrus Twist.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. lol! Yes, my sister and I used to dress our little brother up.

    A lovely page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is beautiful...always have been so good at layering...and finding the perfect little embellishment to perfect the page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...