Saturday, January 10, 2015

Us

It isn't often enough that I get a photo of me and Rob together, so when I do, chances are it is going to be scrapped and remembered for what it was, where we were and who we were at that moment.  In this one, taken last summer, I have no idea why I am laughing.  Judging from the look in Rob's eyes I can only imagine what he is saying that made me laugh on that particular afternoon.  He does usually keep me laughing.  It is one of my favourite things about us.




I didn't use a sketch for this one and just let the "Shimelle" collection inspire me as I went.  It is a fun way to scrap on occasion.

Here's to hoping you are getting some crafty time in.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that photo!!! What a great one to scrap. Fab page too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture. It's easy to see that this one was a pleasure to scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page!! LOVE the vibrant colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page...love the colors...and I love that happy photo. You are blessed to have a man that makes you laugh a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...