Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's New?

I haven't posted for awhile.  Life has been busy lately.  We had a fun weekend with some great dinners out and a visit from both Lisa & Steve and Diane & Eric.  The cleaning tangent finally fizzled out leaving me with a few kitchen projects to still get through.  I'll try not to procrastinate too long.  But I have to say that the house is more organized than it has ever been and that feels good.

Susan and I got together for some craft time yesterday.  We have decided to devote all of our Crafty Tuesdays to working on our knitting for charity.  We figure we can build up quite a collection by the time the weather gets cold again next October.  I've been lazy lately with taking tea photographs.  I'll have to get back on it.  Yesterday Susan brought over an amazing chocolate and cinnamon loaf that she baked.  It was delicious!


And finally, Thomas turned 5 yesterday!


He is now the proud owner of a fish!


We are Facetiming tonight to hear all of the details of his big day and to meet this new pet.

Wishing you all a good day!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Thomas! I bet he's having fun thinking up a name for his new pet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Thomas. I am glad you have your home sorted now and can relax and do some knitting and crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Thomas. Happy knitting to you and Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...