Monday, March 30, 2015

Amy Tangerine "Stitched"

I took a quick trip to my LSS over the weekend.  It is easy to shop while feeling inspired and in a scrappy kind of mood.  I love that they are selling this amazing twine by the meter.


I picked up this Prima flower too and have to agree with Sian's idea that it is time for a Prima flower revival.


And because I can't ever seem to leave the shop without more paper, I came home with a stash of Amy Tan's collection, "Stitched".  It didn't take me long to cut into it.





So I am now the proud owner of a VW Beetle.  Of course it had to be yellow.  ;)  It is super fun to drive and I am hoping that it will motivate me to get behind the wheel more often and gain back a bit of driving confidence.

Here's the sketch I used from Sketchabilities.  I found it on Lynette's blog and loved it.

Jen

9 comments:

  1. Ah!!! :D :D I am so excited for you!! Yes, it is definitely you. Of course, yellow is a must. :) Brittany wants a Beetle too. She eyes them every time we see one. We saw one not long ago and it was made to look like a lady bug. They we saw a newer Bug and it made to look like the old Disney's Herbie car. :) Have fun gallivanting around town in your new wheels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, enjoy that gorgeous car! My aunt has one and she loves it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally love your gorgeous new car Jennifer! Wishing you many happy driving hours.
    Your layout is stunning too. Love the title and all the circles to match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE your yellow bug. I am really so taken with the way you used the Amy Tan Stitched line. I am cutting into it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, girl ! It's Pearl, resurfacing from Sunny Singapore.good to see Ya scrapping away . Fab yellow bug there ! Will catch up again. I'm mainly active on Instagram these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearl!! I am so happy to hear from you! I have missed you in the scrappy neck of the woods. We had so much fun back in those manic scrapping days. :) Hope you are well. Your children must be grown by now! :) {hugs}

      Delete
  6. Cute layout. You are so lucky to still have LSS. Miss ours so much! That twine does look super cute, too. Where in Alberta are you located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslee, I'm in Sherwood Park just out of Edmonton. We are still lucky enough to have quite a few stores in our area. I usually go to Treasured Memories in Edmonton. Best supplies and best prices. We do also have one in Sherwood Park.

      Delete
  7. Oh love the title work on that page. And the car looks very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...