Saturday, March 21, 2015

Finding Inspiration

Last week, Lynette posted a beautiful LO of her and her husband.   I had to chuckle when I saw it, since for well over a month I have had that same collection, Teresa Collins "Save the Date", sitting on my desk with a photo of me and Rob.


All I needed to get going was a little inspiration.  Lynette was even kind enough to post the sketch she used.  So today while Rob was at photography school, I got busy playing with paper!




Here's the sketch.


It felt really good to create something with paper. Thank you Lynette!  :) I had so much fun with this collection that I decided to use the remainder to put together a small mini album of Diane and Eric's trip to Europe last fall.  I struggle with a small canvas but if it turns out I just might give it to Eric's mother. 

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Your page is very pretty. I like the upward flow of it - that says something about the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty...I am so glad that I inspired you. I love the way you used the cards papers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...