Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Inspired By Shimelle

Shimelle has been posting pages to her blog again and they are inspiring me to scrap.  I got two pages done with Crate's "Notes and Things" line.  These pages are for my summer album and will coordinate well with other pages done using Shimelle's first collection.

Here's the first LO inspired by this creation by Shimelle.   When I saw this sheep it amazed me to think that this is the source of all of that beautiful yarn I admire at the good yarn shop.  LOL





Next I scrapped my favourite photo of the girls.  I'm happy to have it recorded in my scrapbook.  Here's Shimelle's page that I used for inspiration.  I don't think that I will ever get tired of banners and butterflies.






I think I have enough of the collection left for just one more page.

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Your layering and design on both pages are breathtaking. You are the queen of layers Jennifer. Love that top page a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the layers and bits and bobs you add to your pages. Amazing how that dirty wool is cleaned, combed, spun and died to make all of that pretty yarn, huh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many pretty things to look at on these pages. Of course you know I love that collection too, so I really enjoyed spotting how you had used some of my favourite pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous layouts!! I LOVE how you used these products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look fun and fabulous. I need to get some collections out and use that as starting points for pages too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...