Saturday, March 28, 2015

Scrapping the Little People

I have two more LO's to share.  First up is my last page of my summer album, featuring Thomas!  I love these photos.  Thomas used to insist that his full name was "Thomas Blue", not "Thomas White".  Too funny, but I think it might have something to due with the fact that he loves everything blue.




Inspiration for this LO came from a video that Shimelle did.  You can see it here.

Now for a blast from the past with this old photograph of my girlies back in 1993.  They were so cute!  I'm still using my kit from my LSS.  It was enjoyable to use products from four different collections that all seemed to compliment each other in some way.  I also love how a kit gets a person using some products that they might not choose for themselves.  I can't remember the last time I used a Prima flower but I quite like the look here.




I didn't use a sketch here.  A pile of scraps on my desk were the seedling of inspiration.

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Two fabulous pages! LOVE The color scheme and embellishments in both!! Matched just perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might be time for a prima flower revival!

    I thought of you today when I saw our Sunday paper's "1970's revival" supplement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layouts. That young man is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The things you do with a pile of scraps is just amazing. You have an extraordinary talent for layering. I love both your pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...