Friday, March 27, 2015

Still Scrapping

I'm still spending time in the studio scrapping away.  It feels so good to have some scrappy mojo going on.  It must have something to do with the energy that comes with the onset of Spring.   Today's pages are all about Tom.  I'm nearing the end of my summer album finally.  I'm on to using a kit made at my LSS by my favourite designer there, Nadine.  It had four collections mixed into it.  I was really drawn to the Teresa Collins collection "Nine & Co.".  I also had a paper pack of the collection which provided me with lots of selection.

First LO:




I used this old sketch from Twisted Sketches.  I used this sketch once before and still love the simplicity of it.


Second LO:





Here's the sketch I used by Susan Stringfellow.

Well, that's all for today.  I'll be back soon to share my last page of the album.  Yay!  Completion!

Jen

8 comments:

  1. Awesome LOs!! :D keep on going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great, Jen! I can't believe how big Thomas has gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic pages! Thanks for making my sketch look so great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah my friend...two very beautiful pages...I love to see how you use your embellishments...you have a fantastic way of clustering them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do indeed sound full of Springtime scrapbooking energy..and you have the beautiful pages to prove it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing layouts!! LOVE the orange with the blue!!! And amazing use of embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your knack for encircling those photos with just the right mix of bits and bobs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...