Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Tuesday Tea Time

It has been quite some time since I did a tea time update.  It isn't that they aren't happening.  Sometimes I just get lazy and don't take a photo,  let alone serve on proper crockery... Downton Abbey style.

Yesterday, Susan brought over these amazing pecan cookies.  They are so thin and sweet that they are actually more like eating candy.  They are so good.


It gave me a chance to use my newly acquired dessert plate won in last month's silent auction at the Salvation Army.  The pattern is Royal Albert Enchantment.  I was so happy to add it to my Enchantment collection.  I dropped the ball by using everyday mugs for tea.  What would Mr. Carson say?  I dare say,  I would be fired!


We have given the charity hats a rest and are now onto knitting mittens.  They are tiny and fiddly but it is important to keep those little hands warm.


Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. I'm just about to put the kettle on here..one of those cookies would go down very well!

    i love the cheery colours in your knitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look yummy...get your friend to share the recipe. Gorgeous plate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...