Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Pretty Paper Party

Susan came over yesterday and we spent the day scrapping.  We had bought Shimelle's "Pretty Paper Party" on-line class back in 2011.  We never got to it and basically forgot all about it.  Well it is time to go to the party,  so we have abandoned our charity knitting for a bit.  The course is all about paper love and using up your paper stash in different ways.

The first prompt is about using strips of paper, preferably off cuts you have laying around.





I'm still playing with Amy Tangerine's "Stitched" collection.  The title and journaling is a steal from that Beyonce song "XO".  I love the cover that John Mayer did.  I've been rocking it old school with alphas created on the Cricut and a touch of hand-stitching.

I am unable to share the sketch, as it is a paid for class.  Sorry about that.

I'm planning a giveaway to celebrate my returned scrappy mojo, so check back soon.  :)  It's been ages since I had one.

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Super fun layout. I have lots of scrap pieces hanging around to do this!!! You certainly are scrapping away. wish I was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, love those vertical bands. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing page!! Love your choice of product and the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A whole class to work on, just like that..now that is time for a party.

    I love the way those beautiful papers pick out the little flashes of red in the photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page!!That was a fantastic class, you make me want to revisit it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your moyo is back with a bang...love this Amy Tan Stitched page....you used the papers in a gorgeous way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...