Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"I Am Here"

Lisa and Steve took a holiday last January to Denver.  They went to see three Colorado Avalanche games.  Next it was onto Mexico to warm up some before heading back home.  They came home from a 12 day vacation with 15 photographs.  Safe to say they are not shutter bugs.  So I was pretty excited to get a selfie taken at one of the games.  I'm using my kit from my LSS which has a mix of Crate's "Craft Market" and Simple Stories "I am".  They really compliment each other quite nicely.  I also scraplifted some elements from a beautiful page by Jen Chapin on this one.  Her work is so beautiful and inspiring.  I have to give credit where credit is due.  :)





I used this sketch by Diana Fisher.


I'm beyond excited that my mojo is still present.  I figure I had better keep scrapping before it disappears on me and I get lost in a vortex of some other nature.  LOL

Jen

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great page. So funny reading they only came back home with only 15 photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and Fabulous mix of products!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautifully put together mix of good things to look at. That sounds like me..I never take as many photos as I think I will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo...very pretty page...looking at it makes me feel like scrapping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...