Friday, April 10, 2015

Reduced to Mere Scraps

So my awesome kit from my LSS is now just a tiny pile of scraps.  Waaahh.  I tried to prolong it's life span by adding more paper but ... all good things must come to an end.  These are my last two pages completed with it.

First up is little Diane.  Yes she was always a colourful girl.  She could mix and match floral patterns like no other.  She was usually wearing some kind of hair accessory and party shoes were not just for parties.  Why not wear them to the park?




I didn't use a sketch for this one but was inspired by a LO I saw months ago that Alena Grinchuk did for Fancy Pants.

This next page I struggled with.  The supplies were running low.  But, that is always a fun challenge.  Here's Lisa and Steve.  I love being around these two because they have a great energy.  I knew early on that Steve would be Lisa's forever.  Their connection is so evident.  Lisa has this "thing" about knees.  They totally gross her out.  Only Steve could get away with squeezing her knee and live to tell about it.  If you look closley in the first photo you can see that Lisa's arm is blurry.  Yeah, she was just about to smoke him one.  LOL





I used this sketch from Citrus Twist.


Wishing you all a great weekend!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...