Saturday, May 23, 2015

All It Took Was a Good Sale

So I've been known to jump onto the latest paper trend in scrapbooking.  So I guess it was only a matter of time until I jumped onto the "daily planner" bandwagon.  I look at the Heidi Swapp planner every time I go into Michaels.  I even bought some of the add ons to use in the mini album I am making.  Then this week happened.  A super good sale with 40% off and then another 20% off your total.  It just seemed too good to pass up.



I spent some time yesterday catching up on May.  I have to say that it was super fun.  I'm planning on using mine as more of a memory keeper for the everyday.  I figure if I can remember to write down one line of what the day brought, I can sit and add in the fun stuff at frequent intervals.  Here's a few pages.







So now I'm off to make a pretty label for my black planner box and then go through the stash to gather a few more supplies that might work into the colour scheme of the book.

Remember the last big craze... daily junk books and smash books.  Well this latest undertaking has me motivated to "smash" a few more things into the Smash Book of 2011.


I'll be back soon to share some pages of my favourite little guy... Tom.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the idea of using it more as a catch up book. I think that's an inspired way to jump on the planning train. Plus, of course I admire your bargain hunting skills..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you are using the planner. Sadly I know myself...I will buy it and it will still be sitting empty in two years...so I stay away. Just as I did with the Smash books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...