Saturday, May 30, 2015

One Last Page

Well, here's the last page done with my amazing May kit from my LSS.  Loved this one and I'm looking forward to see what the June kit will bring.


I loved this amazing but fake tree that sat outside the hotel that we stayed at in Banff last November.  There is just something about a white maple leaf, even if it is plastic.  haha


I didn't use a sketch for this one.  I just went with it knowing that I wanted my title and journaling to be done in a circular fashion on the circular grid of the background paper.

I'll leave you with some of my recent thrifting treasures.  It was a particularly good month for my Dr. Seuss collection.  I usually pay between 50 cents and $1.50 a book so it is quite the deal.



I found this gem for the backyard at $2.  It holds water for the birds.  In the late summer I will put some peanuts in it for the Blue Jays.  I can't do this now as I fear attracting crows and magpies who may want to eat my little swallow families eggs.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.  :)

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Another pretty page. Love those books, your grandchildren will one day enjoy their Nanna reading it to them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A plastic tree? It looks so real it's well worth making such a pretty page about.

    Love the books. Of course I do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lo is GORGEOUS!!! LOVING the colors, the photo and the overall design!!! And loving your thrifting finds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! LOVE how you used the papers with the "target" (circles) so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page - that looks like it was quite the kit. Can't wait to see what you get in June.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...