Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Scrapping From a Kit

I've been in a scrappy vortex.  Rob was on a photography course all weekend so it was the perfect opportunity to hide myself away and scrap for hours.  I finally cut into the June kit that I bought from my LSS.  I really enjoy working from supplies put together by a designer.  This kit had some Crate Paper "Confetti" and some of the new Pebbles collection by Jen Hadfield "Home + Made".

First up is a portrait of me that Rob took last January for one of his homework assignments for a photography course he was taking.





Here's the sketch that I used by Laura Whitaker.


Next I decided to do an 8.5 x 11 page for an album I am doing about me.  I started it a few years ago and so far had only done one LO on my knitting.  I really enjoyed working with the smaller canvas.  

For my birthday, last summer, the girls gave me a gift certificate for all of us to go and have a pedicure together.  It was such a nice afternoon with lunch out and then onto the spa.  They know that my favourite gift is when we get to do something together.  When we retuned with our pretty toes I took a photo.



Here's the sketch that I used from Sketchabilities.


I'll be back soon with more pages to share from the kit.  I used the entire kit up and in the end got two 12 x 12 pages and five 8.5 x 11 pages.  Not bad for a $35 investment.  Now I'm looking forward to seeing what the June kit has to offer.  

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Both pages have such a soft and pretty color combination. Gorgeous layers. I love that Rob can supply you with a steady flow of good photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous. I love the little touches you've added to each and cute title work on the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...