Friday, May 29, 2015

Scrapping Little Pages

I've been having a great time working on 8.5 x 11 pages for my album about me.  These are all done with my kit from my LLS, which I totally loved working with.








Sorry, I'm not sure where this sketch is from.

I'll leave you with a photo of my current house guest and one who has been absent on the blog for far too long!


Yes, it's my grand kitty "Mo".  He is staying with us for a couple of days while Diane and Eric move to their new house.  The moving was freaking him out a little and so Rob will put up with sneezing for a few days for the love of a cat.  haha

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Mo is such a beautiful boy! That fur! And I like these little snippets from your album :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo is a gorgeous boy, and your pages ard lovely. Your scrapping mojo has come back with such a bang...I hope it is therd to stay. Love your designs and your layering xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a growing fan of this size. And these are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been enjoying all your activities! Aren't "little pages" fun?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...