Friday, May 8, 2015

Shimelle's "True Stories"

I have finally surfaced from the studio.  I've been trying to forget about the fact that we still have snow on the ground by playing with paper.  Shimelle's latest collection does not disappoint.  There are so many fun embellishments with this line that it makes scrapping a snap.  I'm still unable to find the individual sheets to this collection and so I am missing some B sides that didn't come in the paper pack.  But I've been having a lot of fun pairing the line with existing paper that I have in my stash.

Here's my first creation.




I used this fun sketch from Susan Stringfellow.

Hope you all get some time for scrapping this weekend.  Looks like I will as I think that yard work is out of the question unless it gets really hot really fast and melts everything away.

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty page! Love the mix of embellishments you used. I have some of this paper coming to me next week, can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used that big coffee cup in the bottom right corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page, Jen. I sure hope the snow melts, and FAST, for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely page! I haven't seen this collection IRL yet, so I enjoyed having a look at what you have made with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, love the turned cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ordered all the single sheets, double sided from a store in Edmonton. Scrap Addicts is the name of it. Not sure where as I order online and great service, got it in the mail within 48 hours up here in Northern BC. Nice layouts using the collection by the way. Great takes on the sketches used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...