Sunday, May 24, 2015

This Old Gem

Last week I popped into the bargain scrapbook store to look around.  I don't go very often because the product is super old but once in awhile it is fun to take a trip down memory lane and discover some old stuff that just might work in today's trends.  It isn't a pretty shop and even has a bit if an old musty smell to it.  Not sure if it is the building or the product.  LOL  Anyway it is all good if you don't mind missing out on that awesome "new paper" smell.  This time round I found that old Crate line, "Toy Box Collection".  I'm guessing that it is from 2010 or maybe 2011.  I never had the full line.  Just a few sheets of paper and some sticker sheets.  I did one of my favourite Thomas pages with it.  So when I spied the whole collection pack for $9 it was a no brainer!  I had the perfect photo of Thomas just waiting.  The die cuts of the cars couldn't have been more perfect.  This picture makes me smile.




I'm playing along with Stuck? Sketches! for this one.  Here's the sketch.


Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday.

Jen

7 comments:

  1. Great find...those papers and embellies are just perfect! Love the photo! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a bargain? And you made a beautiful layout with this collection! Love the photo and all the layering here! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bargain and a gorgeous layout. I have so many old collections...sometimes I think of purging it...but I still hang on...don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet page with great accents! So glad to have your join us a Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cool page, love the embellishments you have used. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...