Sunday, May 10, 2015

"Tom & Lisa"

Another page to share today featuring Rob's middle school friend from long ago and his girlfriend.  They were vacationing in Victoria at the same time as us and so we were able to meet up.





I used a sketch created by Susan Stringfellow.


I'll leave you with my latest photo of my furry girlies.  It may have taken four and a half years but I think that Maggie has finally decided that she likes Lady.  We have noticed subtle changes in the past few months, cuddling on the sofa together, snuggling back to back on the carpet and following each other around the backyard.  Sometimes Maggie even waits for Lady to come in the back door, jumps on her and initiates play.  It's an old game that Gus played on Maggie for years.  But, poor Lady doesn't really understand how to play and so she just stands there and wags her tail.  Last week while I was cleaning I saw Maggie climb into Lady's kennel to snuggle.  It just makes me happy.


Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Awww... sweet pups!! :) Once in a while, mine will all pile and lay together. I love the page. I am glad you had a good time on your trip and were able to meet up with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful page! Love the stitching and those circles you drew!! And your doggies are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page!! LOVE the product, colors and your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you're scrapping again! Fabulous page, Jennifer! Hope you'll pop over and play with us at CSI if you get time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pic of the pups. And I love the bits on that page so much, makes me want to reach out and touch them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...