Sunday, June 7, 2015

Another Month, Another Kit

I've been busy scrapping.  The June kit from my LSS has me motivated once again.  At first glance on their blog, I was going to pass on it this month.  It has some Shimelle "True Stories" in it and I've already scrapped lots from that collection.  Once I went and saw the kit in person, I was sold.  So much great mixed goodness that just might help me use up a little more of my left over Shimelle collection.


I've been scrapping Thomas.  This first photo is very recent, like from last Friday.  We sent Thomas a surprise in the mail and he was quite pleased.  Mail is always fun when you are five!



Sorry, it's another mystery sketch.  I've had it tucked away for so long that I don't remember where I found it.  I followed it very closely.


Next up, I finally scrapped this photo of the three cousins together, taken last summer when my brother Andrew and his family were visiting.  It always makes me chuckle to see the age difference in the cousins.  I thought it was cute that they were all wearing red on the same day.



I used this sketch from Citrus Twist.

Well, we had a busy weekend around here.  We were out and about playing tourist in our own community with a trip to a garden and then to my favourite heritage park.  Lots of good photos which means more to scrap!  Yay!!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. First rate pages from that second-look kit, you were so right to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How satisfying! A couple of gorgeous pages AND a stack of new photos to look forward to. perfect. I love the colours in that kit..it certainly would have tempted me too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages my friend...see...you will always be a scrapper by heart xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...