Monday, June 22, 2015

It's Scavenger Hunt Time

For the second year I am participating in Rinda's 2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt.  It is always a great motivator to get out and take photographs.  The hunt and then checking off the list is the best part.  Rob's playing along this year too.  On Saturday we ran around Edmonton looking for photo opportunities.  It was such a fun day.


Here are a few of my photos.

A merry-go-round or carousel


A metal bridge




A traffic signal


Here are a few of Rob's photos.  I love the quality of his photographs.  The classes are paying off.

An orante door knocker


Architectural columns


A cellular tower or t.v. satellite dish


But the best part of the day was meeting this friendly little cat.


She had been sleeping on her doorstep and came over to say hello.  She was so affectionate and it didn't take her long to jump up on my knee and make her way up on my back so she could rub her head on the side of my face while kneading my upper arm.  Oh she was a sweetie.



I am only a few photos away from completing the challenge.  I have plans for a tiny 4x4 inch album for them and am really looking forward to getting started on it.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. I love the mix of curves and straight lines in that bridge. It's very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I can't wait to get started. And what a funny cat that was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat is so adorable!! So cuddly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...