Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mini Album

I have finally finished my mini album which I have been working on over the past month.  I signed up for an E course with Papercut Labs.  The album was designed by Kim Jeffress.  I have fully documented our recent trip to Victoria.  Here are some of my favourite pages.

Love this tag with the golden circles.


Working on this Heidi Swapp mesh was a nightmare but the result was worth it.


I tried my hand at some very primary watercolour painting.


This was my favourite page of the album.


I love how the photo slides out!


Here I made a pocket. The card is sprayed with Colour Shine and stamped.  The back pocket holds extra photos and some ephemera from the trip.



This page has flaps that flip up and hold extra photos underneath.


This vellum pocket was handmade and holds an extra photo.


More misting here using a stencil and there was a special trip to the fabric store to find just the right lace.


This stamped envelop holds tickets from places we visited.


It was so much fun stamping out this pattern.


Love this vellum page and how the photo underneath peeks through.


It was an awesome course and has so inspired me that I signed up with Studio Calico to make four more mini albums.  I really seem to be enjoying the small pages and am thinking of creating more 8.5 x 11 pages as well as some pocket pages.  It feels like things are shifting in a good way.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I love all the bits and pieces and can imagine how nice it feels like to hold and flip through.

    I'm finding myself moving towards smaller pages too. It's fun to work on the smaller canvas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's AWE-SOME! So many interesting techniques used on those pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! The pockets, and little details. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Jennifer. I love that you made your pages so varied and I love all the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...