Thursday, June 11, 2015

Small is Where It's At

I'm loving the smaller canvas these days.  Here's my latest pages still using my kit from my LSS.



I'm loving the minimal feel of this one.  It was inspired and partly scraplifted from a LO I found on Pinterest by Becky Novacek.  She did it for Studio Calico.

Next up and moving to a more vibrant palette is a photo taken at a thriftshop while we were on vacation last fall.


I used this sketch from Page Maps.


I am finally getting going on my plans of doing some art journaling.  Here's a book I put together based on a Studio Calico mini album course I took from Tina Aszmus.  


Some peeks inside.







Now it is ready to be filled up this tiny bits of goodness and information.  I have set up my art journaling supplies on an Ikea cart and have them sitting right next to my desk.  I hope that this will inspire me to work on it on an ongoing basis.  It will definitely be a work in progress.  I love the idea of documenting life in a small format.  :)

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I never took a look at it in detail the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I never took a look at it in detail the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in complete agreement. Turning to a smaller size seems to have revitalized my love for scrapping. I love your smaller sized pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your two pages are way cute...and I love how you put your planner/journal together. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...