Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mini Album of My Girls

Over a year ago, I started a mini album documenting my girls through the years.  At the time, I was inspired by a mini album course I took with Christine Middlecamp through Gossamer Blue.  I got as far as choosing old photos to crop down and sketching out my pages.  Some were based on designs we used in Christine's albums,  others came from a variety of ideas that I found in my scrappy travels on the internet and some I made up based on products I was using.  I used the Maggie Holmes line "Flea Market".  I got all of one page completed and then it all got put away in a drawer and forgotten about.  Well, my new love of all things tiny, especially mini albums, had me wanting to get it out and get it done.  Here it is... finally.


















Yeah, mini albums are where it's at for me right now!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jennifer. What is not to love about this stunning mini album. So perfectly layered and embellished. I just know how making it had you going down memory lane. Sorry I have been Mia these past weeks. Life at the Mission just gets so hectic that blogging and scrapping tends to feature at the bottom of my priorities. I do miss the interaction and I miss my friends in the computer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet! I'm hopeless at mini albums but this one has so many lovely touches it has me thinking about having another shot. It looks so touchable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...