Sunday, July 5, 2015

More "True North Summer"

I'm back to share the last three LO's completed with the July kit from my LSS.  Its Canadian theme was perfect to document our new flag.



Here's the sketch I used from PageMaps.


Next up is a Sophie page.  The last time we minded her, Steve dropped her off.  She spent about a day and a half sitting at the front door waiting for Steve to come back to pick her up.  It was heartbreaking.  Lisa said that she does better if she feels that she has been kidnapped.  So this time we drove out to "kidnap" her.  It worked wonders.  Dogs are very strange creatures!




Here's the sketch from Scrapbook Challenges.


And lastly, a smaller page pulling together scraps and leftovers.  I think that these pages are the most fun.  



Well, this kit was lots of fun.  I think it's time to get caught up on my daily planner now.

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that kit really was perfect for your photos! Who knew? because I was so sure you wouldn't want it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous layouts!! I really like the Canada day one because it reminds me of our recent trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...