Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Oh Canada

It's Canada's birthday today!  So, we put on our t-shirts that have the Canadian flag on them and head on down to the parade.  I'm one of those proud Canadians.  I love my country and value how lucky I am to live in this peaceful country.  This year we went all out and decided to hang a flag.  I love looking out of my window and seeing this blowing in the breeze.  I think it might be staying up until the harsh weather sets in.


And look what Rob found in his pile of change the other day.  What's better than a quarter with the Canadian flag on it!


Wishing all of my Canadian friends a very Happy Canada Day!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an interesting quarter. I hadn't seen those but will be on the lookout in my change.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...