Wednesday, July 15, 2015

One Day ~ One Photo Each Hour

Well it has been quite some time since I challenged myself to taking a photograph each hour for a full day.  It is always so much fun to see what I have collected by the end of the day,  although it makes me realize that my life really is not all that exciting.  LOL

Monday July 13, 2015

10 am ~ Morning tea time.  Hey, don't judge me for sleeping late.  It's summer! ;)


11am ~ Laundry day.



12 am ~ Met Rob at Dairy Queen for lunch.


1 pm ~ Hit all four thrift shops in Sherwood Park.  Good finds today!


2 pm ~ Fudgesicle break.


3 pm ~ Catching up on the daily planner.


4 pm ~ Waiting to fill up gas before the prices go up tomorrow.


5 pm ~ Turkey burgers and salad for supper.  Yum!


6 pm ~ Dog walking time.  I always hold Lady's leash.


7 pm ~ We went to the mall to look for work shoes for Rob.


8 pm ~ Stopped for a latte at Starbucks.


9 pm ~ Colouring time on the back deck.  So relaxing.


So that was my Monday in a nutshell!  These glimpses of everyday life just might find themselves as the subject of a mini album sometime in the future.  They will be fun photos to look back on down the road.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice day...well, except maybe for the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this! Very inspiring. Wouldn't it be interesting to have done this on the same day over a space of ten or twenty years?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...