Saturday, July 4, 2015

True North Summer

I love the name of this month's kit at my LSS.  "True North Summer" says it all.  It has a very Canadian theme to it and is dominated by the colour red.  I cut into it and just kept going.  I got six LO's out of it.  I'll share the first three today.  It was perfect for this photo of the Mounties marching at our Canada Day parade this year.




I used this sketch from D-lish Scraps.


Next up is a photo that Rob took at the parade of Olaf.  He sure was a hit with the kids and poor Elmo who was adored last year was literally ignore.  LOL




I used another sketch from D-lish Scraps.


Lastly,  a photo that Rob took of me and Susan while at lunch last week.  He was texting our brother, Andrew, and decided to send him a photo of his sisters.  I knew that the colours in this kit would be perfect.



Here is the sketch that I used from PageMaps.


I'll be back soon with the remainder of my pages made from the July kit.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. I love all those reds: it must be a packed kit because there are lots of your usual lovely details to look at here..and more to come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love to see the mounties all dressed up. And their musical ride too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...