Monday, August 24, 2015

Fall Leads to Halloween

So I'm thinking that fall is creeping up on us in my neck of the woods.  Mornings are chillier, nights come quicker and the light is changing.  That beautiful crisp orange light is streaming through the windows most days.  Last night I had to put the second blanket on the bed and then today, while on a walk, I spied these!


Yup... fall is on our doorstep and I love it!  All of the stores seem to have out fall decor and even some Halloween stuff.  It is no wonder I had a sudden interest in scrapping photos of Thomas from last Halloween.  I got my hands on the newest Halloween line from Carta Bella and it is so vintage and fun!

Here's Thomas playing with some Halloween goodies!  Spooky stuff!


I used a sketch that I found on Pinterest created by Janice Daquils-Pardo.  Her blog is The Constant Scrapper.  She has a link on her blog to her sketches on Pinterest.

Next up is Tom in his Mario costume.  A last minute costume change had him actually go out as Optimus Prime.  Oh the decisions to make when you are 4 years old.  ;)


I used this sketch by Scrapbook Challenges.

Next up is to try my hand at some Halloween cards.  This collection seems perfect for cards!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Usually I love this time of year and I look forward to autumn. But our summer didn't get started at all this year. We're still waiting for it! That doesn't mean I don't love your Halloween scrapping, though. As always, there are so many nice details to enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are gorgeous and beautifully embellished. If you lived closer I would give you all the Halloween themed goodies I have received in DT packages these past years. We don't do Halloween here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just fabulous! You have inspired me to use these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts!! and the photos are so cute :).
    Love that Halloween collection, might go an look for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...