Monday, August 17, 2015

July Daily Planner Recap

August is well under way so I figure I had better post a few pictures of my Heidi Swapp memory planner from July!  I am totally loving this ongoing project.  It amazes me how many memories and photos I am getting in one tiny little book.  This just might be my thing.


The "Photos of the Month" page is always one of my favourites.


The perfect place to record Rob and Steve's love of Clash of Clans.




Ephemera from Ikea.


This added tag holds a photo of Tom.


A sticker from a cupcake company.


Rob's sock of the month!


That little cake embellishment is punched out of a gift card envelope.  There really is free scrappy stuff everywhere if you look hard enough.


This is the back of Diane's seating cards for her wedding.  She ordered them from Vista Print.

So that is what July looked like in a nutshell.  I think that this planner will be lots of fun to look back on in years to come.

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how much do I love all the bits and pieces in this? It certainly will be a pleasure to look back on in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....seeing all the little snippets of your life captured in this little planner. I love Rob's socks. I am still looking for funky knee socks for Kobus and his 4ball (golf) for their next tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took one of these memory keepers and altered it into a travel journal for a big trip I have coming next year. Fell into a super deal at Michael's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...