Thursday, August 6, 2015

Lately...

It has been busy around here.  Rob started painting the house.  Yay to creamy yellow walls!


I love the warm welcoming feeling that my front foyer has now.


We've had a visit to the vet for some dental work on old girls.  Poor Maggie had 12 teeth extracted.  It was her first cleaning and extraction, which isn't bad for being 9.5 years old.  Then there is Lady.  This is her third time round.  This time they took 7 teeth.  I'm not sure how many she has left and the famous "snaggle tooth" may be gone.

Here they are on "mind altering" doggie drugs.  They are still a bit out of it.  Hopefully we can slow down on the pain killers tomorrow.  I miss them.  They are missing their usual characters. (And yes... they have taken over the upstairs sofa... again!)



On the scrappy front, Susan and I are on the home stretch of our mini tag album.  Next week I will be ready to share it on the blog.  I'm also playing along with Heidi Swapp's photo challenge, Capture Life.  30 Days.  30 Prompts.  30 Reasons.  You can read about it here.  I have even found some of her amazing new PL kits that she is using for some of the prompts, at Michaels.  I'm so excited to start my album.  It will be my first try at PL style scrapping!

I'm late posting my July Daily Planner pages too!  I'm still going strong on that front and loving every minute of it.  I'll get my planner post up and ready very soon.

Diane is getting back into wedding planning mode.  January 30th is not that far away anymore.  These direction signs came today!  So cute!


Hope you are all having a terrific summer!  The days seem to be flying by.  Love these busy days of summer!  :)

Jen


1 comment:

  1. I am yearning for summer over here...so over the winter. (and it doesn't even snow)

    I love the warm yellow walls. Hope your girls are well soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...