Wednesday, August 12, 2015

This Summer's Photo Challenge

One of my favourite things about summer is participating in Rhinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt.


I have completed the list including substitute photo options, with the exception of finding three or more flags on one flag pole.  Oh we did search and we did find two flags on a pole.  Close... so close!
Here's my finds.

A bouquet of flowers


An ornate door knocker


A person walking a dog


People playing a board game


Architectural columns


A metal bridge


A turtle


Someone "plugged in" to social media


A tent


A college or university


A cellular tower or t.v satellite dish


A public restroom

A carousel


A traffic signal


A panoramic view


Matching uniforms


An overloaded truck


A ticket booth


A natural body of water


Me with my sign


Substitute Options:

People eating outside


Someone holding an umbrella


A rocking chair


Oh it was so much fun.  I have plans for a tiny 4"x 4" album for these photos!  Thank you Rhinda for another very inspiring list of prompts!  :)

Jen

3 comments:

  1. You really had fun! Love your photos and I think I will give the public restroom a pass :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! It wouldn't be summer without it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...