Friday, September 4, 2015

Lately...

I have been a bad blogger.  I feel like I have been busy, although I'm not sure how much I've actually been getting accomplished.  Sometimes life is like this, I guess.

Rob and I have been hanging out on the sofa watching Netflix.  We've been spending time in Schitt's Creek.


If you haven't watched this show yet, I highly recommend it.  It is hilarious!

I've been doing some shopping.  All the new Heidi Swapp goodies came to Michael's.  Not the one near my house, so there have been a few trips into the city to seek it out.  I love it all but the turquoise/teal stuff is totally amazing.

There has been some clothes shopping too.  Rob and I have a wedding to go to this weekend.  I hate shopping for dress clothes... with a passion.  Thankfully, Diane loves it and drags me to the store and basically picks something out for me to buy.  How did I dress myself before I had this girl?

Thomas started Kindergarten this week!  It seems like he was just a baby yesterday.  How did he grow up so fast?




Soon Rob and I will be off to Montreal for a visit and I am excited to hear his views on this new adventure.

Wedding plans for Diane have been starting up again.  This week Diane's dress came in and we got to go and see it.  Here's me and Diane's soon to be Mother-in Law, Merle.


This is the girlie side of the bridal party, Candice, Chantal and Lisa.


No photos of Diane because she is in her dress in every one of them and that is top secret for now.

Today Diane and I took a quick trip to Michael's to look at more wedding decor ideas.  Next it was home to give the Cricut a workout and make table numbers.


Diane hates crafting.


But she sometimes pretends that she is having a super fun time.  ;)


I'm hoping to get some scrapping in soon.  The new September kit from my LSS is sitting on my desk calling my name.

Jen

5 comments:

  1. I love your catch up post. You have been buy and life often gets in the way of blogging. I have more than 100 unread posts in my reader again and the temptation is there to just mark them read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Schitt's Creek - just watched the trailer and it looks like something I will definitely be checking out! We've been slacking on Netflix lately because it seemed as though we had watched all the good stuff...

    Planning a wedding is hard! Not that I would know anything about that. But I've been watching my girlfriends go through it lately and I'm so happy I avoided all that by eloping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Diane. That girl is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like reading your news. Wedding dress shopping! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, she sounds like my daughter! She loves shopping for clothes, also mine! which is great as I hate (!) it! Love to see all the wedding preparations!

    Wish there was a Michaels in The Netherlands!! Love what you bought and can't wait to see what you'll do with it!

    And Schitt's Creek? never heard of it, but Netflix here doesn't have everything you have. Maybe I can find a way to log into the American Netflix. I watched lots of fun series on my tablet when we were in Louisiana and would love to watch the rest of them. So on my "to do list" (which is very very long!).

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...