Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I've Been Scrapping

 I've been on a scrappy tangent lately and couldn't be happier about it.  My LSS, Treasured Memories,   asked me to do some design work with some of the new collections coming into the shop!  I was super thrilled and very grateful for the opportunity.  It has been a couple of years since I have done any designing and it feels good to be back at it.  I especially like that this gig is "off line" and I don't have to deal with photography issues or computer technology!  LOL

The first collection I worked with was "Provence" by BoBunny.  It has a vintage vibe and I love the warm tones in the palette.

I knew when I saw that beautiful bird sticker that I needed to scrap a bird photo.  I just can't help it when the bird geek in me comes out.


Here's the sketch that I used from Creative Scrappers. I really miss this sketch site.


Next up is me and my favourite little guy, Thomas.  I really miss all of the hugs I was getting while I visited him last month.  :(


I used this sketch from Once Upon a Sketch.  Oh I love me a good linear sketch! ;)


I've been enjoying creating the traditional 12x12 page once again!  I'll be back again very soon to share what I made with Pink Paislee's new Christmas line, "Yuletide".  It's a really amazing collection!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful opportunity ..both ways because they are getting a star scrapper with you on board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on designing for you LSS...they obviously know talent when they see it. Your pages are gorgeous...love the lines and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you! Love you've been scrapping again!! Your pages are awesome! I'm a huge bird fan too and your photo is so cute and perfect for this collection. And I so miss Kristine's sketches too! Your 2nd layout is so fabulous as well! That photo is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page!! LOVE the colors and the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had a chance to email you with your daily dose of scrappy self esteem pumping from yours truly. I photographed these and hung them last night.They are amazing! All of them! Seeing a photo of something is one thing but getting to feel the weight of the layers and see all the angles, dimension and creativity literally blows my mind. You are so talented and I find so much inspiration in your work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...