Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pink Paislee ~ "Yuletide"

I have to admit that whenever I work with a holiday collection,  I end up humming Christmas carols... even if it is only October.  I love his new Christmas line.  Here's what I created for my LSS, Treasured Memories with "Yuletide"!

First up is a Christmas page to celebrate Tom's first Christmas.  How did he grow up so fast and where did those adorable chubby baby cheeks go?  This photo is bittersweet as Mia, that beautiful girl in the photo passed away just a few months back.  She was a loyal and much loved companion and is very much missed.


The sketch I used is one of my favourite from Julie Bonner.  I think this is the third time I have created from this sketch and each page comes out looking so different.  I think this is what I love about creating from sketches.


Yuletide is also a great collection for scrapping winter photos!  I am still a sucker from documenting winter and am about to start filling my second winter themed album.  I figure if I am a Canadian living with 6 months of winter a year, I might as well embrace it as much as I can!  Here's  baby Thomas once again.


I didn't follow a sketch for this LO.  Just let the product lead me.

I'll be back soon to show you what I created with "Home for Christmas" by Kaisercraft.  Another beautiful holiday collection.

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you all a wonderful day!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear Jen
    Love to see you´re scrapping again!!! As always both are amazing,love to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages Jennifer...I love the color combo and stars on the first page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be humming Christmas carols now after seeing that perfectly placed "Falala". maybe I should start thinking about some Christmas scrapbooking too. As always, there are so many lovely details to enjoy in your pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the richness that kraft and grey neutrals add to those pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...