Sunday, November 22, 2015

BoBunny ~ "Love Lace"

I have two more LO's to share that I created for my LSS, Treasured Memories!  I just love the challenge of receiving a mystery bag of goodies to create with.  The process goes something like this.  First I study the supplies to try to figure out how to best showcase them.  Then I hunt for photographs that fit the collections.  Sometimes it means raiding my brother Andrew's Flickr account for photos of Thomas.  Luckily Andrew gives me full access and permission to use any of his photography.   Thanks Andrew!  Next I look to see if I can find sketches that work.  Sometimes I skip the sketch and let the product lead me.  Then it's time to play with paper!  So much fun.

"Love Lace" is vintage and elegant and romantic.  I knew I had to scrap one of Diane and Eric's engagement photographs taken last June.  A B&W photo let the soft palette really shine.



I used this sketch by Liz Chidester.


Next up I scrapped this selfie of me and Rob visiting our old college when we were visiting Montreal last fall.  This is were we first met back in 1982.  Rob was studying Social Science and then left the program for training in the RCMP.  I was studying Business Administration.  I eventually left my program to follow him out west and had to re enrol in a similar program out here.  Oh we were young then.  Where did the time go and how did we get so old?  LOL


I used this sketch from PageMaps.


Until next time,

Jen

4 comments:

  1. You really used this papercollection perfectly. Your use and placement of embellishments always have me in awe...love the selfie of you and Rob. I would love to have the super power that can make time stand still...life just passes much to quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romantic pages, well designed! Glad to see many posts from you recently. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so so beautiful!!! I just love the one of Di and Eric. That collection is so perfect for that photo!! I am so excited for the two of them!!! :) The one of you and Rob is wonderful as well. You always add so many wonderful details to your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice pages, I especially favor the first - so pretty. But I took note of the fabulous round elements on both. Fab scrapping, as per usual!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...